Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

DIY Blueberry Face Mask


I believe in the power of feeding your skin,
just like you feed your body with healthy food.
I have truly found that I have everything I need, it is right
in my own kitchen to help keep my skin beautiful and healthy.
I love blueberries,  I often enjoy them on my oatmeal and yogurt.
Did you know?
Blueberries are packed with powerful antioxidants
that are wonderful for the skin.
Antioxidants target free radicals,
which can wreak havoc on your skin.
By using this fresh blueberry face mask, you’ll improve
your skin tone and prevent signs of aging.
It smells super yummy, when applied to your face.




DIY Blueberry Face Mask
Ingredients:
8 to 10 Blueberries
1 Tablespoon of Plain Yogurt
1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
Instructions:
Mash or blend the blueberries, then stir in the yogurt and lemon juice.
Directions:
To use, after cleansing, spread the entire mixture over your face and neck.  Leave on for about 15 minutes, then rinse well with warm water and pat your face dry.
Tips:
  • You can use frozen blueberries.
  • Blueberries tighten the skin, and reduces lines or wrinkles.
  • Blueberries are known to Improve skin tone, texture, lines and give one a younger appearance.

Thanks for following along with me on my journey exploring
wholesome living, nourishing foods,
and natural alternatives to skin care.
The wonderful thing is that all of my DIY recipes
are made for just pennies on the dollar.
Don’t you just love being frugal?
Smiles, Paula


 { Follow Me on Pinterest } Paula Parrish

6 comments:

  1. Another great recipe that I think I would have trouble with wanting to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mask could also double as a healthy snack. Feel free to taste it. ;o)

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure I'd want to put blueberries on my face...I've gotten juice on my hands before and it's not come off lol. That would be terrible if it stained my face!

    I love yogurt face masks in general though!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, the mask doesn't stain your face. It actually feels amazing, has wonderful results, and is very firming. Thanks for for your feedback. ;o)

      Delete
    2. I have to admit I'm relieved to hear that!! :)

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

      Delete
  3. This is great; especially because I have most of the ingredients right here at home right now! :)

    P.S. We're having a linkup and would love it if you joined!
    http://papaisapreacher.blogspot.com/2012/11/tidbit-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete